Webshop Manager Mobile Apps
Webshop Manager Mobile Apps
As part of our strategic focus to become a design led company with a strong focus on B2C, we are implementing a Vlisco mobile App. During and after implementation we need a talented and experienced App Manager to manage and coordinate projects for the mobile App to help drive our online growth.
The Webshop Manager Mobile App is responsible for the day-to-day management of the mobile App for Vlisco and its brands. The Webshop manager will coordinate and execute all aspects of the mobile App content and digital marketing to help drive the growth of Vlisco’s online shop channels.
This a new position within our Digital team and a unique opportunity to implement and further professionalize a mobile App and be part of the international growth of our brands.
- Implement successful App campaigns, aligned with the digital calendar
- Provide insight in consumer behaviour to offer an optimized App journey
- Act as a central contact person to provide support for the other brands within the Vlisco Group
- Ensure content, products and promotions are in the mobile App at the right place at the right time to optimize sales
- First point-of contact for projects and developments in the mobile App, working with digital designers, marketing teams and (technical) partners to deliver as planned
- Ensure App performance, trouble shoot and follow-up on incidents
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion A/B tests.
- Understand and analyse KPIs, report on results to the digital team and other stakeholders.
- Continuously refine and optimize Digital marketing tactics based on the KPI analysis.
- 3-4 years of experience in Webshop Management, B2C business, specifically fashion is preferred
- Pro-active self-starter, requiring minimal supervision – ability to “take a project and run with it” is key
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Attention to detail and good content management skills
- Experience with Content management, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other digital ad platforms
- English and French language (Dutch preferred)
- Knowledge of work management tools like JIRA and use of Photoshop is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a Sustainable Employability Budget and an extra 13th month of salary;
- A balanced work environment, where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working with a vibrant and dynamic team;
- To become part of the digital team, where together we will shape the new direct-to-consumer strategy of Vlisco;
- The chance to work alongside creative and talented colleagues across the Netherlands and Africa, which will allow you to improve your leadership skills, and more senior co-workers who will advise you on your further career development.