Technical BI Consultant
Vlisco Group is looking for a technical BI consultant with 3 to 5 years of work-experience. In this business intelligence position, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining high-quality BI architecture & solutions. BI plays a vital role in providing important (management) information across all layers of the organization and you are the one who can make it happen.
What are the key tasks?
- Set up and maintain the SQL data warehouse (replication / ETL, database management).
- Set up and maintain the technical infrastructure of Qlik platform.
- ETL and Data modelling in Qlik.
- Researching the information needed and translate it into clear and reliable dashboards, reports, etc.
- Creating linkages between the phases of BI solution design, development, and implementation.
What are the required standards?
- When you give advice, you are concise and specific.
- Your communication style demonstrates your expertise and commitment.
- You adopt a problem-solving approach.
- You are pro-active.
What is your background?
- You have worked at a Bachelor or Master level in a IT or math related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical BI consultant.
- You have experience with Qlik (MUST), other BI related tools are helpful as well.
- You have experience with SQL databases and scripting.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and good working conditions.
- A fulltime position, for 38 hours a week
- Several secondary employment conditions, such as: Travel allowance, an annual budget for personal growth, personal development and vitality, a bicycle plan and so on.
- A diverse work-environment and a team full of enthusiastic colleagues.
Are you interested?
This role is a full-time position (38 hours per week). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to our Recruitment Department by email; email@example.com. If you believe you are the appropriate fit and would want to join our enthusiastic team, please apply by sending us your CV and reasons for your interest using the button below.