Team Lead Data & Analytics
Vlisco Netherlands is looking for a new Team Lead Data & Analytics. In this role you will be responsible for leading the data & analytics team. The data & analytics team is a young team that is still in development. Your main task will be to further structure and professionalize the team and make it more visible within the organisation.
What are the key tasks?
- Leading the team of BI developers
- Point of contact towards the business and develop short communication lines with business leaders.
- Making the added value of the data & analytics team more visible and measurable.
- Working together with CIO and business leaders to define and execute Data & Analytics strategy and strategic initiatives, and prioritize projects.
- Developing data science capabilities for Vlisco Group: set-up your own data scientist team.
- Collaborating with external parties on data science projects.
- Being the lead of data science projects.
- Co-Design and execute the data & analytics strategy.
- Monitor and animate on trends in the field of data.
What are the required standards?
- Data makes you enthusiastic!
- You are a self-driven lead data scientist, who has hands-on experience in the field of data science.
- You have strong social and communication skills to develop and lead the team.
- Able to facilitate the team in their learning and development journeys.
- Optimism and open-mindedness are your main drivers, and you love to work with other cultures!
What is your background?
- Master’s Degree in Data Science, Mathematics of similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Science area.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team lead.
- Advanced programming skills in Python.
- Preferably, good knowledge of MATLAB, MiniTab or R.
- Preferably, you are familiar with SCRUM methodology.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, speaking and writing.
- You live in the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.