The Vlisco Logistic department is looking for a supply chain professional. You are responsible for the supply planning and inventory monitoring, as part of the weekly S&OP process. This concerns validating the orders according to S&OP plan and prioritizing and planning of orders in consultation with production planning and logistics. By monitoring the inventories and the status of the orders throughout the supply chain, you are determining priorities or taking corrective actions where needed. Next to this you will be challenged to develop and implement optimizations within supply chain.
What are your key tasks?
- Monitor and prioritize the orders based on S&OP plan, production and logistics capacity, and inventory levels.
- Actively participating in E2E planning team to monitor the progress of new assortment.
- Take actions to maximize the key KPI on time and in full, while minimize production and logistics costs.
- Provide supply and inventory analyses to gain insight and enable improvements.
- Recommend adjustments in the supply plan where you see potential inventory risks.
- Build & maintain strong, positive partnerships with Sales, Creative, Production planning & Logistics to drive business results and resolve issues.
- Support the Vlisco African sales offices with their ordering process.
What is your background?
- Master education preferably in Supply Chain.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and BI tooling (Qlikview preferred).
- Proven analytical skills and process driven.
- Enthusiastic young professional who is open minded and eager to make it happen.
- Good communication skills Dutch and English..
What do we offer?
- A professional enthusiastic team and a dynamic job in a growing organization.
- Competitive salary on fulltime base.
- 13th month payment, bonus options and good working conditions.
- Several secondary employment conditions, such as: Travel allowance, an annual budget for personal growth, personal development and vitality, a bicycle plan, etc.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to HR by email: email@example.com . If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.