Supply & Demand Planner
Vlisco offers a unique opportunity to work 50% analytics and 50% operational, whereby you are challenged to develop and implement optimizations in the Supply Chain. You are primarily responsible for the order planning, as part of the weekly Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process. This concerns validating the orders according to the S&OP demand plan, prioritize and planning of orders with the departments Production Planning and Logistics, and the status of the orders throughout the entire Supply Chain.
What are the key tasks:
- Monitor and prioritize the orders based on calculated production demand, inventory levels, sales performances and progress of the planned assortment.
- Translate the year/monthly S&OP Planning to a weekly plan.
- Actively participate in our E2E planning team, which monitors the progress of the assortment planning.
- Develop supply and demand actions to maximize the key KPI OTIF, while minimizing production and logistics cost.
- Provide order and stock analyses to gain insight and enable improvements.
- Build and maintain strong, positive partnerships with Sales, Product, Production planning & Logistics to drive business results and resolve issues.
- Support the Vlisco African sales offices with their ordering process.
What are the required standards?
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convince and inspire people.
- Proficient level of both Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably JDE) and Excel/BI tooling is a plus (preferably QlikView).
- Proven analytical skills, data and process driven.
- Enthusiastic person who is open minded and eager with a make it happen mentality.
What is your background?
- Bachelor / Master degree preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics
- 1-3 years of work experience in Supply Chain/ Logistics
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.