Supply Chain Specialist
The Vlisco Logistic Department is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist. In this role, you will be focusing on the raw material planning, sales order fulfillment and distribution planning within an international supply chain. The aim is to respond quickly and adequately to changes within the E2E supply chain to ensure on time and in full deliveries to our customers
What are key tasks?
- Control inventories, determine safety stock levels and re-orders points of raw materials
- Running the MRP run in our ERP system (JDE) and work towards improvements of this process.
- Ensuring raw materials, production output and distribution are aligned with each other.
- Monitor progress of orders within the supply chain and prioritize based on the KPI On time & In Full
- As part of the E2E planning team you provide up-to-date order information to our (internal) customers and suppliers.
- Working with our BI team on building and improving Qlikview applications
- Acting as an ERP system key user
- Identifying of bottlenecks in the Supply Chain in the field of Sales, Manufacturing, Sourcing and Logistics.
- Optimization of the internal processes within your focus area.
- If necessary, providing solicited/unsolicited advice for optimizing the logistics processes with an E2E SC scope.
What are the required standards?
- When you give advice, you are concise and specific.
- Your communication style demonstrates your expertise and commitment.
- You adopt a problem-solving approach.
- You are pro-active.
What is your background?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree within Logistics and Operations or Business Administration.
- you are familiar with MRP systems and preferably other systems.
- you are highly analytical and you possess numeracy skills.
- knowledge of Dutch and English both written and verbal is required.
What do we offer?
- competitive salary and good working conditions.
- A fulltime position, for 38 hours a week
- Several secondary employment conditions, such as: Travel allowance, an annual budget for personal growth, personal development and vitality, a bicycle plan and so on.
- A diverse work-environment and a team full of enthusiastic colleagues.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Marijke Keijsers by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.