ABOUT THE JOB AND ABOUT THE TEAM:
Vlisco started a transition to implement new technology within production and is therefore looking for an experienced Project Manager. In this role, you will be focusing on multiple technical projects like installation of new manufacturing equipment. This in close cooperation with several departments, stakeholders and contractors. You report to the Technical Service manager.
As a project manager your focus is achieving the (technical) project objectives by planning, executing and evaluating activities within the assigned field/focus area. The projects are mostly production orientated, which can be start as feasibility up to FAT for new machines or upgrades.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Translating organisational objectives into concrete projects up to € 2 mio.
- Draw up project plan, list requirements, set schedule and obtain approval for implementation
- Manage expectations at all stakeholders (management, project members, etc)
- Plan, monitor and assess the results of work on time, budget and quality
- Leading the (technical) project team (intern and external employees up to 10 members)
- Take care partly of the basic project engineering by yourself when needed
- Timely adjust in case of deviations and initiate corrective actions
- Regular reporting on project stages and actual status incl. keeping track of documentation
- Assure project results are handed over to the operational organisation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant area
- > 3 years of comparable project experience in a technical field
- Project management skilled
- You take ownership and initiative because of your leadership skills
- Result driven with excellent communication skills and organisational sensitivity
- Knowledge of Dutch and English both fluent written and verbal is required
Next to these technical skills we are looking for people who can see the magic in our designs, who are committed to quality and who feel strongly connected to our African heritage.
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre
- A flexible working environment whit flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home