Vlisco Netherlands is looking for a new Product Developer to complement our team. As a Product Developer you are responsible for the digitalization of textile products and the required product registrations.
What are the key tasks?
- Digital editing of designs and ensuring that they are technically feasible.
- Managing digital files for production and archiving in such a way that they are stored correctly and are available at the required times.
- Giving feedback to distributors, retailers and the local team on the (im)possibilities during the development of textile products.
- Advising on functional improvements to improve the quality and productivity of all textile products.
What are the required standards?
- Finding a balance between the wishes of the distributors and retailers, the Vlisco DNA and technical feasibility/manufacturability.
- The digitalization of textile products and the required product registrations are all within the Vlisco specifications and within the product development planning.
- A team player and a linking pin between Design, Product and Manufacturing.
- Very accurate and patient. You are able to concentrate for a long period of time.
What is your background?
- Bachelor level of thinking.
- An education within the graphical field.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Heleen Poirters by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, portfolio and reason for your interest by using the button below.