Product Data Controller
Vlisco Netherlands is looking for a new Product Data Controller. In this role you will work on the transition off a more data driven organization and you will improve and manage the data reporting processes within Business Planning. In this position, you will be a part of our product data control team.
What are the key tasks?
- Monitoring the product data, assortment registration, exclusivity maintenance and product cost- and sales pricing across multiple systems.
- Creating and controlling management reports for business planning.
- Analysing product data to provide recommendations on improvements.
- Creating and implementing your proposals for improvements.
- Being the linking pin between and supporting to internal stakeholders like product development, creative, IT and finance.
What are the required standards?
- Ensuring on time and correct administration of product data and related registrations.
- Being a data driven person and think always in processes.
- Know how to find potential improvements by analysing data.
- Thoroughly documenting work in an organized manner.
- Communicating and aligning proactively with internal stakeholders.
- Be able to give guarantees to the product data quality.
What is your background?
- University degree or a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ work experience with an emphasis in business or administration (or relevant work experience).
- Affinity with data registration, processes, data analyses and IT systems.
- Proven experience in analysis in Excel and BI Tooling (preferably QlikView).
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and/or Alfresco is a plus.
- Capable of working independently but having a team spirit.
- Fluently speak and write in Dutch and English.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.