Procurement Officer Capex
ABOUT THE JOB AND ABOUT THE TEAM:
As a Procurement Officer Capex you will be responsible for the purchasing aspects of all the investment projects within the Vlisco Operations organisation in Helmond.
A 5 years program has been developed within Vlisco to invest in the factory and you have an important role in this when it comes to supplier selection incl. conditions for investment projects. As part of the yearly capex budget program different kind of projects are planned, like replacements, safety or process improvements , machine or utility upgrades, purchase of new equipment, and facility constructions.
You are part of the Procurement team, consisting of 8 colleagues, but you work closely with various teams and departments within the organization. This includes technical project leaders, maintenance, and facility department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In this role you oversee the relevant purchasing activities and ensure that the items are cost-efficient and comply with the standards of Vlisco Operations. You will ensure that everything is well managed. You are in close contact with internal and external parties, make clear that you are on the same page and make concrete follow ups. You work with your well-connected colleagues in multidisciplinary project teams and discuss the joint projects on regular basis.
- Collaborating with different support departments to realise CAPEX projects for the Vlisco Operations organisation in Helmond
- Maintaining relationships with existing supplier and sourcing new suppliers
- Negotiating with different international and national suppliers
- Monitoring and acting on supplier performance, and interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures that (new) collaborations are well recorded in contracts
- Identifying bottlenecks in the supply chain (suppliers, purchasing, logistics) and making proposals for improvement
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A technical bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years’ international experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, supply chain-related field preferably in a technical/industrial environment
- NEVI 1 and 2
- Experience in technical investment (CAPEX) projects
- Leadership qualities
Proficient in English and Dutch
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre
- A flexible working environment whit flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home