We are looking for a Procurement officer for all divers projects with a focus on the categories Brand Content and Creative. In this role you oversee all the purchasing activities and ensure that the items are cost-efficient and comply with the standards of the Vlisco brand. In your daily work as Procurement Officer, you will ensure that everything is well managed. You are in close contact with external parties, make clear that you are on the same page and make concrete follow ups. You work with your well connected creative colleagues and discuss the joint projects on a weekly basis.
What are the key tasks?
- Collaborating with Brand Content and Creative on projects for the Vlisco Brand
- Maintaining relationships with existing supplier and sourcing new suppliers
- Negotiating with different international and national suppliers
- Monitoring and acting on supplier performance, and interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures that (new) collaborations are recorded in contracts
- Identifying bottlenecks in the supply chain (suppliers, purchasing, logistics) and making proposals for improvement
What is your background?
- Bachelor / Master degree (Nevi I &II)
- Experience with luxury brands and products
- Around 5+ years experience as procurement officer in a creative environment
- Experience of team work alongside individuality
- International network
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a Sustainable Employability Budget and an extra 13th month of salary;
- A balanced work environment, where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working with a vibrant and dynamic team;
- To become part of the digital team, where together we will shape the new direct-to-consumer strategy of Vlisco;
- The chance to work alongside creative and talented colleagues across the Netherlands and Africa, which will allow you to improve your leadership skills, and more senior co-workers who will advise you on your further career development.