Within the Continuous Improvement department, we are looking for a Process Engineer. You will work on various technical projects with the aim of achieving continuous improvement within our manufacturing organization.
What are the key tasks?
- Participate or manage different improvement (multidisciplinary) projects at all stages.
- Make functional specifications including related documents. Carry out tests which include reporting results.
- Performing data-based failure analyses that will result in solutions and improvement actions.
- Drawing up standard operation procedures.
- Determining measurement and control systems, and drawing up associated risk analyses.
- Maintaining contact with many different stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
What are the required standards?
- Optimizing the manufacturing processes so that the health & safety objectives and the environmental targets are met.
- Improving machinery and process capability.
- Improving first choice quality fabrics by reducing waste.
- Improving capacity, productivity, efficiency and reducing costs.
What is your background?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in technical engineering (CT, WTB, E, Textiles).
- Relevant work experience for 2–7 years in an industrial environment
- You are an accurate and result oriented team player, someone who can communicate on all working levels and has leadership skills.
- Advantage if you have knowledge of Six Sigma/ Lean, problem solving methods, Matlab scripting and Project Management.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to our Recruitment Department by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, and reason for your interest by using the button below.