Within the Continuous Improvement department, we are looking for a Process Engineer. You will work on various technical projects with the aim of achieving continuous improvement within our manufacturing organization.
What are the key tasks?
- Participate or manage different improvement (multidisciplinary) projects at all stages.
- Make functional specifications including related documents. Carry out tests which include reporting results.
- Performing data-based failure analyses that will result in solutions and improvement actions.
- Drawing up standard operation procedures.
- Determining measurement and control systems, and drawing up associated risk analyses.
- Maintaining contact with many different stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
What are the required standards?
- Optimizing the manufacturing processes so that the health & safety objectives and the environmental targets are met.
- Improving machinery and process capability.
- Improving first choice quality fabrics by reducing waste.
- Improving capacity, productivity, efficiency and reducing costs.
What is your background?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in technical engineering (CT, WTB, E, Textiles).
- Relevant work experience for 2–7 years in an industrial environment.
- You are an accurate and result oriented team player, someone who can communicate on all working levels and has leadership skills.
- Advantage if you have knowledge of Six Sigma/ Lean, problem solving methods, Matlab scripting and Project Management.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Agency inquiries regarding this vacancy are not welcome.