Lead Operator - Quality Control & Making-up
As a Lead Operator at Vlisco, you and your team (10-15 FTE) are responsible for the Making-Up and Quality control department. The Making-Up & Quality Control department is the final department before delivering the products to our (internal) customers. Because of that you and your team are responsible to deliver the products according the quality standards.
What are the key tasks?
- Managing your team in setting priorities and resolve disruptions in staffing, planning, quality and technology in a safe and healthy environment.
- Steering on applying the Vlisco quality standards in products, packing and documents correctly.
- Implementing changes in the quality control process and work instructions.
- Checking compliance within work instructions, safety regulations and agreements.
- In the absence of the Manager Making-Up and Quality control, you are the first point of contact for the employees. If necessary, you replace colleague lead operators of other departments.
What are the required standards?
- Quality driven person with an eye on production output and always focused on continuous improvements.
- Be familiar with our standards that apply to quality and delivery.
- Willing to follow job-oriented practical training.
- Working in three shifts and manage a smoothly handover after every shift.
- Be familiar with TPM and LEAN.
- Team player who can deal with changes.
What is your background?
- Vocational (MBO4) education in engineering or related.
- At least 4 years experience in managing a production team.
- Experience with administrative work, experience with an ERP system is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch is a must. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of the English language.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours) in three shifts. If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Heleen Poirters by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Agency inquiries regarding this vacancy are not welcome.