Internal Communications Manager
ABOUT THE JOB AND ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and rolling out the communication strategy with a focus on HR. You will be leveraging the intranet platform, creating content for other channels, and leading new ways of sharing information. As part of Human Resource Development you will develop internal channels and employee communications.
This will be your team: HRD and internal communications form a small team. Together with two colleagues you support personal and team development for the Vlisco employees and strive to inform and connect them with the Vlisco organization. You will report to the HRD manager.
Team ambition/purpose: developing, implementing and rolling out the communication strategy with a focus on HR.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Policies, staff changes, and change management;
- Write content for newsletters, articles, internal events, announcements, policies.
- Developing and managing the internal communication channels.
- Advising on how to reach the internal target groups most effectively.
- Developing employer brand and employee engagement program and campaigns that contribute to the realization of the organization's goals.
- Positioning Vlisco as an attractive employer for Vlisco's external target groups.
- Developing and managing external communication channels.
- Advising on content and recruitment marketing with a focus on maximizing Vlisco's visibility and most effectively reaching our external target groups.
- Use of the most effective means of communication for labour market communication (e.g. LinkedIn career site, advertising material).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Profile and Competencies required
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of internal communication and employer branding.
- Excellent writer's qualities in Dutch and English.
- Stakeholder management and able to communicate at all levels.
- Independent, result-oriented and pragmatic.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- Communication channels; intranet and ideally some experience of internal social media.
- Employer branding/marketing experience.
- Hands-on action-orientated, takes initiative and responsibility while being a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while keeping priorities in mind.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills in an international context, including diplomacy and tolerance.
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary;
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa.
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth.
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre.
- A flexible working environment with flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home.
- Creative and varied work in a small professional team in which everyone has their own tasks and talents. Together we feel responsible for having success and fun at work.