Industrial Automation Engineer
Within the Manufacturing and Logistic department, we are looking for an Industrial Automation (IA) Engineer. In this role, you are responsible for optimizing the technical availability and reliability of our industrial automation related systems (Drive, Control and Interface), for production machinery, systems, and networks. You're going to install or upgrade machines according to the new IA Vlisco standards and are reporting to the manager Continuous Improvement
What are the key tasks?
Managing or participate in IA related projects and improvements;
- Establishing the functional specifications by URS at the design stage upto carry out tests (FAT/SAT) during the implementation stage;
- Manage the IA components install base and review systems that become out of service and make mid term proposals to replace them by upgrades;
- Second and third line support towards maintenance;
- Performing failure analyses that will result in solutions and improvement actions;
- Prescribing technical IA guidelines for maintenance and describing Vlisco industrial standards;
- ·Maintain the IA network incl. virtualization systems for Scada, Wincc, data acquisition, etc.
What are the required standards?
- Proven track record on project management and leadership skills.
- You are accurate result and result quality-oriented team player, someone who can with communicate on all working levels.
- You have good knowledge of Electrica, control and server systems, drive systems and freq-servo controllers and all related applications.
- Communicating and aligning proactively with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
What is your background?
- A Bachelor or Master degree related to industrial automation engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an industrial automation environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English but also German is a pre.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.