Industrial Automation Engineer
ABOUT THE JOB AND ABOUT THE TEAM:
Within the Manufacturing and Logistic department, we are looking for an Industrial Automation (IA) Engineer. In this role, you are responsible for optimizing the technical availability and reliability of our industrial automation related systems (Drive, Control and Interface), for production machinery, systems, and networks. You're main focus is maintain and upgrade the IA network incl. virtualization of machinery controls systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Maintain the IA network incl. virtualization systems for Scada, Wincc, data acquisition, etc
- Manage the IA components install base and review systems that become out of service and make mid term proposals to replace them by upgrades;
- Second and third line IA support towards maintenance;
- Performing failure analyses that will result in solutions and improvement actions;
- Prescribing technical IA guidelines for maintenance and describing Vlisco industrial standards;
- Managing or participate in IA related projects and improvements;
- Establishing the functional specifications by URS at the design stage upto carry out tests (FAT/SAT) during the implementation stage;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have good knowledge of industrial server networks and virtualization of machinery controls systems
- You are accurate result and result quality-oriented team player, someone who can communicate with/ on all working levels
- Communicating and aligning proactively with internal and external stakeholders like system integrators and suppliers. Act as IA peer with IT department.
- Project management and leadership skills
- You have knowledge or strong affinity of Electrical systems ,drive systems and freq-servo controllers and all related applications
- A Bachelor or Master degree related to industrial automation engineering or ICT .
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an industrial automation or ICT environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a pre
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre
- A flexible working environment whit flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home