HR Manager Creative & Commerce
ABOUT THE JOB:
As HR Manager Creative & Commerce at Vlisco Netherlands, you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and programs to support business objectives. You will work closely with the directors per division and management teams to align HR activities with business strategy and goals to realise an organisation fit for purpose with key talent in core capabilities and ensure succession planning across all key functions. You are an important link between management and employees to ensure HR processes and procedures are applied fairly and consistently.
- You will be responsible for developing and retaining talent within the Creative & Commerce department. You will ensure that the right people are in the right place and that they can develop within the company.
- Ensure implementation of HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall business strategy and values and in line with the Vlisco Brand.
- Working on and/or leading several HR related projects such as employer branding, recruitment optimalisation, Leadership programs and enhancing the employee lifecycle.
- Work closely with and being the first point of contact for managers concerning all strategic and operational HR topics.
- Oversee, manage and strive for continuous improvement on all policies, processes and practices regarding the full employee lifecycle; design and deliver HR practices that create and maintain the desired culture and performance.
- Nurture a positive working environment and act as a sparring partner for the business.
- Identify the learning, training and development needs of the organization and deploy effective training plans.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to managers and leaders. Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading by example and coaching the department leads.
- Ensure and/or hire and retain outstanding talent to work in high-performing teams.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE:
- Satisfaction of business leaders and employees
- Smooth and quick in finding solutions and getting things done
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or work and thinking level
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HR experience within creative or brand led international companies
- Easy connector
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth.
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre
- A flexible working environment whit flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home