As a Graphic Designer with a love for fashion, you will develop various online and offline materials. Your graphics and animations will present and promote Vlisco products and designs. This role will challenge you to be creative, innovative and differentiate with on-brand and design-related content.
What are the key tasks?
- Develop assets for offline and online media based on the agreed strategic content.
- Research best practices in luxury brand communication and use it as a benchmark.
- Ensure that deliverables communicate Vlisco as a luxury brand, significantly differentiated from competitors.
- Identify the requirements for different users in consumer touchpoints. For example, but not limited to, product placement, materials for traders and distributors, local Vlisco retail and wholesale, social media, newsletters and so forth.
- Analyse the deliverability and effectiveness of your content in the marketplace, to ensure it is relevant and desirable to a mass audience of the correct target group.
What are the required standards?
- Proven track record in brand identity, graphic design.
- Keen interest or affinity with print and design is required.
- Up to date in graphic trends, including animation.
- Resourcefulness and efficiency in the execution of materials.
- Good team worker, autonomous and organized.
What is your background?
- Graphic design education.
- Experience with both multimedia and printed matter.
- Experience in developing graphic assets across different media and channels.
- Fluent in English, it is an advantage if you have knowledge of the French and Dutch language.
- Professional experience is an advantage but potential is what will count.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, portfolio and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Please make sure that your portfolio shows your sense of aesthetics, fashion related work and shows that you are up to date on the latest design and fashion trends.