Vlisco Netherlands is looking for a Digital Brand Communication Manager. In this role you will build a strategy that maximises Vlisco’s presence on all digital communication platforms and incorporates the Brand’s Creative Direction.
What are the key tasks?
• Use existing brand content to create high quality adaptations for digital media.
• Create and schedule a detailed seasonal plan for content for all different media platforms.
• Oversee the creation of graphics, videos, images and copy necessary to make Vlisco’s digital presence ‘best in class’.
• Coordinate and direct the use of influencers and plan consumer engagement.
• Bring best practices to African teams.
What are the required standards?
• Master the qualities and use of all digital platforms in a way that marketing content delivers the right brand message tailored to the right platform.
• Vlisco’s digital presence is daily active with quality content.
• Vlisco is at the forefront and up to date with the global luxury online presence.
• Vlisco connects with the right luxury audience both in Africa and globally and grows significantly its digital impact and digital sales.
• Vlisco’s brand direction permeates and is coordinated smoothly to all digital platforms used in partner African countries.
What is your background?
• Bachelor degree in Design or related education.
• Experience in fashion and branding, and strong understanding of luxury brands.
• Proven record on digital communication and brand message, using both images and text.
• Perfect speaking and writing in English. French is a big plus.
• Very agile and sharp in communication, passionate on how to build an accurate message made by text and images.
• Entrepreneurial and resourceful.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Heleen Poirters by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, portfolio and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Agency inquiries regarding this vacancy are not welcome.