Vlisco Netherlands is introducing a new position: Data Engineer. Help us to unlock and structure the huge amount of data from machines, office applications and cloud sources.
What are the key tasks?
- Extracting data from machines, office and cloud applications.
- Compressing and transforming machine data into useable information for our business analysts.
- Setting up on premises and cloud storage for our diverse and high-volume data sources.
- Creating seamless data integrations between applications to optimize our production processes.
What are the required standards?
- Fast and reliable data pipelines to let data flow seamless between systems.
- Operators receive real-time machine data on their dashboards based on your built pipelines.
- Setting up new and maintenance of data foundation (infrastructure and storage) for realization and implementation of machine learning models at Vlisco.
- Communicating and aligning proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
What is your background?
- Bachelor or university degree in Informatica, Econometrics or Applied Mathematics.
- Experience with Phyton and SQL is a must.
- Familiar with setting up different database architectures (SQL, MongoDB, etc.) and ETL tooling (e.g. Airflow).
- Experience with cloud platforms is a plus.
- 2 years work experience as a data engineer.
- Eager to learn new and apply best practices in data engineering domain.
- Capable of working independently.
- Speaking and writing in Dutch and English is a must.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Agency inquiries regarding this vacancy are not welcome.