Creative Technical Supporter
As a technical supporter at Vlisco you are responsible for the digitalization of textile products and the required product registrations within the Vlisco specifications.
- Digital re-drawing of designs in black and white and ensure that they are technically feasible.
- Find a balance between the Vlisco DNA and technical feasibility / manufacturability.
- Managing digital files for production and archiving in such a way that they are stored correctly and are available at the required times.
- The digitalization of textile products and the required product registrations are all within the Vlisco specifications and on-time within the end2end planning.
- Advises on functional improvements to improve the quality and productivity of textile products.
- Team player and you are a linking pin between Design, Quality and Manufacturing.
- Very accurate and patient.
- You are able to concentrate for a long period of time.
- You are familiar with having deadlines and perform under pressure.
Qualifications and experience
- MBO-4 or Bachelor degree.
- You have a completed education within the graphical field.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop.
- Professional experience is an advantage but potential is what will count.
- Did you just graduate? Please respond as well.
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary;
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa.