Creative Technical Support
Vlisco Netherlands is looking for new creative Technical Support to complement our team. As a part of this Product Development team, you are responsible for the digitalization, editing an registration of our textile designs.
What are the key tasks?
- Digital editing of designs and ensuring that they are technically feasible.
- Managing digital files for production and archiving in such a way that they are stored correctly and are available at the required times.
- Giving feedback to distributors, retailers and the local team on the (im)possibilities during the development of textile products.
- Advising on functional improvements to improve the quality and productivity of all textile products.
What are the required standards?
- Finding a balance between the wishes of the distributors and retailers, the Vlisco DNA and technical feasibility/manufacturability.
- The digitalization of textile products and the required product registrations are all within the Vlisco specifications and within the product development planning.
- A team player and a linking pin between Design, Product and Manufacturing.
- Very accurate and patient. You are able to concentrate for a long period of time.
What is your background?
- Bachelor level of thinking.
- An education within the graphical field.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Linda Aspers by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, portfolio and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Agency inquiries regarding this vacancy are not welcome.