Creative Project Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As our Project Manager you are responsible for coordination of the full cycle of brand assets like packaging materials, gifts, window displays, retail decoration and POS materials. You make sure the projects are being managed and implemented with the right Brand standards and within the timing and budget framework. You manage a portfolio of projects from concept to execution working closely together with our creatives and our internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate brand materials projects planning and production with external and internal parties.
- Plan the project activities, time, costs, quality and make sure the project documentation is in order
- Coordinate regular project meetings with internal and external stakeholders and keep the project flowing
- Make sure the created brand assets and materials are in time on the right place and get the destination, care and follow-up they deserve
- Flexible in supporting the creative team on a wide variety of administrative duties
- Gather feedback and evaluate overall project progress
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE
- All projects run smoothly and are delivered to agreed creative standards, on time and on budget.
- Anticipate problems and be flexible and creative in finding solutions.
- Ensure that local partners are involved
- Ensure that there is clear understanding between Vlisco departments on how processes, procedures and result need to operate.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or work and thinking level
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in project management & planning in creative field
- Experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Flexible attitude to balance between long term and fast evolving needs