Creative Design Support Vlisco&co
Vlisco&co is a network of young creative talent across Africa. It was set up by Vlisco in 2017 to learn about the aspirations of young Africans, to understand the way they see printed textiles in their own contemporary culture and to provide knowledge and opportunity where possible. Currently Vlisco&co is a start-up business focused on printed textiles and fashion, in collaboration with young creative talents across Africa.
Vlisco&co Creative Design Support
As an all-round design support you offer creative support to the creative team of Vlisco&co. You will prepare designs digitally for production and assist the team on all-round design developments. You will do this in such a way that they correspond to the vision and signature of Vlisco&co and within the given deadlines.
What are the key tasks?
- Digitalize and finalize designs.
- Provide creative support during the development of offline and online assets.
- Responsible for an accurate working method, processing and archiving within the technical specification and the given deadlines.
What are the required standards?
- Focused on details and progress.
- Work well in group but also able to work independently.
- Keen interest or affinity with print and design is required.
- Resourcefulness and efficiency in the execution of assets
What is your background?
- You completed an intermediate vocational education (MBO level 4 or HBO) within the graphical field.
- You are experienced with graphic programs. Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A clear passion for fashion and up to date in brands and design trends.
- Team spirit and being able to thrive under pressure.
- Perfectly speaking and writing in English, French is a plus.
- Professional experience is an advantage but potential is what will count.
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a Sustainable Employability Budget;
- A balanced work environment, where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working with a vibrant and dynamic team;
- The chance to work alongside creative and talented colleagues across Africa, which will allow you to improve your leadership skills, and more senior co-workers who will advise you on your further career development.