As a creative coordinator, you will be in charge of the overall administration, planning and control of the creative department's workflows in order to provide the design assortment on time. You not only have a passion for fashion, but your organizational skills ensure that everything runs smoothly in the creative department. In this role, you need to be effective in coordinating, monitoring, and supporting workflows to ensure that deadlines are met.
What are the key tasks?
- Plan and coordinate the design process, execution and results based on the capacity and assortment plan.
- Monitor the Design Studio capacity for designs.
- Monitor the design output and capacity per designer.
- Align on process level with creative, design support & content marketing.
- Keep track of the budgets and invoices of the design department.
- Provide general support to the Head of Design Studio and the team.
- Ensure files and documents are available online and offline, and that IP documents are made, signed and archived.
- Document design offers in different categories needed (channel, designer, month, product group).
- Support on the communication of deadlines and milestones during the process.
What are the required standards?
- Strong planning skills are key for meeting the design deadlines.
- Great communication skills are essential for supporting the creative workflows and for aligning the Design studio with the planning and decisions of other departments.
- Handling deadlines and striving under pressure is required.
- Showing initiative and having a team spirit are required to achieve effective results.
- Managing budgets and documenting the monthly expenses are crucial.
What is your background?
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You can appreciate creativity and you love to support your creative colleagues.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English, both writing and speaking.
- Working in Teams, PowerPoint, and Excel are no problem for you.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours a week). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to our Recruitment Department by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.