As Corporate Recruiter you are responsible for managing the recruiting strategies for Vlisco. You attract, source, select and hire the right talent to fill positions across all departments varying from Creative, Marketing, Manufacturing and staff.
What are the key tasks?
- Manage the full recruitment cycle: vacancy intake with hiring managers, discuss the recruitment approach, write job descriptions, source & screen candidates, guide candidates through the interview process and inform them about their offers or rejections.
- Choose the right tools, channels, and providers to work within your markets.
- Consult with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and monitor hiring process regularly.
- Develop effective sourcing methods to find the best talent by using multiple channels, including, networking, direct sourcing, internet recruiting, advertising, job fairs, university recruiting, employee referrals and external agencies.
- Support hiring managers, HR and external recruitment agencies to coordinate and integrate demand and supply of staff.
What are required standards?
- Be able to manage 15 to 20 recruitment processes at the same time.
- Assure that costs stay within the recruitment budget.
- Proactively contribute to the recruitment and employer branding strategy which is set up by the P&D Manager/HR director.
- Manage follow up on recruitment and HR policies and process by hiring managers.
What is your background?
- A Bachelor degree in HR or a related education.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience as a recruiter.
- Experience in a Brand-led/Consumer-led organisation.
- Excellent writing skills and accuracy.
- Team player and able to work with many different stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-confident and accurate.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Heleen Poirters by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.