Content Developer Vlisco&co
Vlisco&co is a network of young creative talent across Africa. It was set up by Vlisco in 2017 to learn about the aspirations of young Africans, to understand the way they see printed textiles in their own contemporary culture and to provide knowledge and opportunity where possible. So now Vlisco&co will create a start-up business for printed textiles and fashion with this young African network. Vlisco&co is looking for a Content Developer to create ideas and concepts that inspire our young African consumers and who will implement new content for online and offline channels.
What are the key tasks?
- Developing the Vlisco&co content strategy.
- Creating ideas and concepts that fit the strategy.
- Defining the content for all channels and media.
- Formatting content to hand over to Social Media/partners/suppliers.
- Communicating content to different shareholders.
- Analysing feedback from the African and global market.
What are the required standards?
- Strategy is commensurate to that of a youth brand.
- Ideas and concepts inspire the African and global young consumers.
- Vlisco&co’s content is up to date and permeates to all channels.
- Concept handover is clear and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Creative concepts are clearly communicated/explained.
- Feedback is sought after each campaign and results are analysed and used in future concepts.
What is your background?
- Creative degree from a leading design school.
- At least 3 years' experience developing marketing campaigns.
- A clear passion for fashion and up to date in brands and design trends.
- Trained skills in image research.
- Team spirit and being able to thrive under pressure.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Heleen Poirters by email; email@example.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume, portfolio and reason for your interest by using the button below.