Colour Support Controller
ABOUT THE JOB AND ABOUT THE TEAM:
Checking the output of the Colour Support Studio for technical quality according to existing specifications. The Colour Support Controller ensures adequate digitalization of all textile products within the Vlisco production specification. Always up-to-date with the latest aspects and guidelines of the production process. Acting as a specialist and advisor for the Colour Support team, and towards the Supply Chain.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- End responsible for the controlling of the digitalization of all textile products, according to the Vlisco production specifications.
- Is a gatekeeper of the digital products between product development and production.
- Providing feedback to the Color Studio team members on the accuracy and correct execution of their work and assist in improvements.
- Discusses details, gives advice and gets to conclusions regarding the technical feasibility of the blockings together with the Designer and/or the Colour Blocking Supporter.
- Interact with experts from Supply Chain to stay up-to-date on all the latest aspects and guidelines of the production process.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Adobe CS6
- WindowsOffice (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- 0-5 years relevant working experience (DTP, Graphics)
- Secure, organised and accurate way of working
- Being able to stay focused for a long time
- General Supply chain knowledge
- English language (spoken/ written)
Next to these technical skills we are looking for people who can see the magic in our designs, who are committed to quality and who feel strongly connected to our African heritage.
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary;
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa;
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth;
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre;
- A flexible working environment with flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home.