Business Analyst Supply Chain
Vlisco Netherlands is looking for a Business Analyst Supply Chain. In this role you will work on the transition of a more data driven organization and you will improve and manage the data reporting processes within the Operations Business Unit. In this position you will be a part of our Continuous improvement team, which consists of 4 other colleagues, where everyone is responsible for their own projects with a different focus.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Analyst Supply Chain you are responsible for supplying data products for various departments. You translate the questions from the Supply Chain department into concrete and diverse projects. You create reports, dashboards, work on ad hoc analyses, but also support complete process improvement for our systems like our ERP.
- Monitoring the logistics performance
- Creating and controlling the management reports for Operations
- Analysing the supply chain data to provide recommendations on improvements
- Creating and implementing your proposals for improvements
- Supporting the users and being the linking pin between the Operations department and IT, with questions and changes related to our ERP system and related reports
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A bachelor or master's degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or equivalent
- Work experience in a similar role within a supply chain organization (No experience yet? We would also like to receive your profile)
- Experience with process optimization
- Affinity with IT-systems and be data savvy
- Must have skill in analysis is Excel (Experience with Qlikview is a pré)
- Fluently speak and write in Dutch and English.
IN RETURN WE OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including a personal Sustainable Employability Budget, 8% holiday allowance and an extra 13th month of salary
- A balanced working environment where you will have autonomy, ownership, and opportunities to grow within the company while working in a vibrant and dynamic team
- The opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment where we are proud of our product that is so strongly embedded in the culture of Africa
- Endless learning opportunities with GoodHabitz, access to personal assessments and several opportunities for personal growth
- A great location next to the train station in the middle of Helmond’s city centre
- A flexible working environment whit flexible working hours and the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days a week from home