Vlisco Sales Administrator - Bsc Commercial; entry-job
Looking for a challenging opportunity within the Sales Department?
As part of the Vlisco Netherlands Sales team and direct member of the Back Office team you join a self-steering unit which transforms sales requests into internal process flows. Together with the Key Account Managers you are the link between our external and internal stakeholders. Within the team you play an active role in defining priorities, addressing operational issues, securing JD Edwards 9.1 compliance and improving internal processes related to customer service.
- Sales order review and processing by data entry the orders in our systems, tracking the order throughout the systems
- Reporting the customer status to Key account manager about order status, lead time, production capacity and financial status
- Registration of data related to new customer, SKU, stock, samples and assortment in our online sales portal
- Prepare, administrate and execute the customer payments and -invoices
- Continuously observe and initiate sales process/administration improvements by identifying conditions for Service Level Agreement and giving constructive feedback to key account managers
- Skilled in using communications skills such ‘’ asking questions , listening and feedback”
- Advanced Product knowledge
- Experience in a sales or customer service working environment
- Commercial degree on vocational+ (MBO+) / bachelor(HBO) level; max 2 years working experience
- Relevant experience in commercial/administrative role
- Proficient level English and Dutc, French a pre.
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please apply by sending us your resume and motivation via the apply button. If you would like more information about this vacancy you can reach out to HR 0492 570 922.