Supervisor General Ledger "ideal position to mark your footprint"
We are looking for a Supervisor General Ledger (EUR 34500-57600)
The aim is to manage and monitor the general ledger and the processes which lead to financial information. This includes adequate gathering and registering of data to deliver correct and complete financial information.
Main topic within accounting is to apply period end disciplines and routines to produce timely and accurate periodic financial and management information and ensure compliance with statutory requirements and internal processes, policies and procedures.Functionally and hierarchically you will report to the Manager Accounting. In this role you are responsible for all the Dutch entities (7). In this role you functionally manage the accountant general ledger.
Monitor and manage General Ledger
- To monitor and manage the period end closing of the Dutch entities
- Maintaining financial master data
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts;
- Comply with fiscal reporting requirements (e.g. VAT, withholding tax, wage tax)
- Support the development of policies and procedures to ensure consistent and reliable reporting data is produced for the Dutch entities
Period end processing and reporting
- To produce timely accurate periodic financial and management accounts and ensure compliance with statutory requirements and internal processes, policies and procedures;
- Support the business controllers with reports and analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reports and facilitate monthly review by the Manager Accounting Helmond
Control the process related to general ledger
- Actively follow-up with business on accounting issues
- Enhance that the business follows the rules of the game
- Projects in close cooperation with the manager accounting; across departments
- Answer ad hoc questions and information requests in close cooperation with the Manager Accounting
- Bachelor degree Business Economics, certificate in accounting,
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of IFRS regulations
- Manufacturing experience is mandatory
- Good knowledge of ERP, preferably JDEdwards
- Experience in using Qlikview is desirable
- Proficient level of Dutch and English is required
- You are able to see through numbers and play an active role in signaling and solving unusual issues and preventing for the future
- Strong communication skills and pro-active attitude
- Staying focused in adverse and complex environments
If you are interested, please press the button 'apply now' to send us your application. If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact HRM, +31 6 11333843. Deadline 31-12-2016.