Junior Finance Analyst
This position is only available for young graduates with 0-3 years working experience.
You will be responsible for financial and business reporting for the Vlisco Group which consists of various textile brands including the Vlisco Textile Brand by
- Execute and coordinate the reporting process: Weekly, monthly, latest estimate and budget consolidation and reporting
- Advise, maintain and execute the relating procedures/manuals and control documents to support the process
- Execute timely, reliable and consistent financial and management reporting
- Support to financial (25%) and business (75%) controller
Your will be able to set your 'footprint" in a no nonsense and informal environment. You work very closely with the CFO, group business and financial controllers.
- Bachelor and/or master degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Controlling or equivalent
- 0-3 years experience in (group) management reporting in an international environment or similar function
- Knowledge of IFRS, advanced MS-Office
- Experience and/or on financial reporting tools such as Cognos Controller is desirable
- Fluently in English. A good level of Dutch and/or French would be an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Pragmatic; Pro-active and hands-on mentality
- You are very accurate and precise
Working at Vlisco
We are offering a fulltime position, located in Helmond and education posibilities to enhance your capabilities on content or personal level.
If you are interested, please press the button 'apply now' to send us your application. If you would like more information about this vacancy you can reach out to HRM, +31611333843.