Customer Service Agent Vlisco
As our service guru you know the answers to all of our customer's questions in English and in French. You are the voice of the company, their person to go to. You will learn everything about our product, tools and our customers. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills and are driven to help our customers. Moreover, you have an outstanding business sense and you are an ambassador for all internal departments. You will make this a success because you are unstoppable when it comes to creating positive experiences, never giving up and taking pride in turning a negative experience into a positive one.
You will have, amongst others, the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide our customers with flawless answers and great serviceConstantly switch between different channels (email, phone, social media), finding the best way to help our customers
- Handle customer complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance to our customers who may have Received their orders late, wrong order or faulty products.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry (e.g. order notes, order status changes) into our service tool and Content Management System
- Perform a fraud check on payments and approve or cancel orders accordingly
- Handle all return requests and make refunds once the relevant items are returned to our warehouse
- On our Social Media, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google, answer questions or react to comments or private messages of our fans/followers.
- Identify chances for improvement, by analyzing customer feedback that you are confronted with on a daily basis and report them to the relevant departments of Vlisco
- Monitor our Service KPI’s and report on them
- 1-3 years professional experience as a Customer Service Representative
- You speak excellent both English and French (verbally and reading/writing), preferably also Dutch
- You have strong communication skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PPP and Outlook)
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Affinity with Social Media
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology systems and applications
Communicative, conflict management, customer oriented, empathic, involved, monitoring, planning and organizing, eye for detail, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, ‘stand your ground’, stress-resistant and team player.
What we offer
- A varied function with plenty of room for own initiative
- An international work environment
- A 38hr work week
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including a 13th month and 25 holidays, complete the picture.
Who we are
Vlisco, part of the Vlisco Group, is a design company with an exceptional story. For more than 170 years, Vlisco has been designing and developing luxury fabrics which have influenced the fashion landscape in West and Central Africa with their vibrant colours and expressive designs. Our unique designs have conquered the hearts of many across the globe and inspired both the fashion and the art world.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter before September 14, 2018. Please contact Sandra Woelders (E-Commerce Manager /firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.All applications will be treated confidentially.